Postdoctoral MSc (Psychopharmacology) degree for Clinical Psychologists.
This message is for PhD Level Clinical Psychologists in South Africa or other countries in Africa.
- 1. Several APA approved Postdoctoral MSc (Clinical Psychopharmacology) are offered in the USA.
- 2. The degree is by coursework via video conferencing, with students from across the world. Duration of the course is 18 months to 2 ½ years depending on the university.
- 3. At some point during the training, students are required to travel to the USA or Europe for part of the training in Clinical Medicine/ Physical assessment.
- 4. The courses are promoted by Division 55 of the APA: http://www.apadivisions.org/division-55/index.aspx?_ga=1.263224325.801427967.1453969591.
- 5. Interested persons can download free copies of “The Tablet”, a psychopharmacologypublication of the APA: http://www.apadivisions.org/division-55/publications/tablet/index.aspx.
- 6. For the Universities and approved training programs visit: http://www.apadivisions.org/division-55/resources/programs.pdf
- 7. In South Africa, a psychopharmacology association was recently formed. For more details phone 082-5747145 or 082-936 6265. Or complete the form below: