Do You Need Neuropsychological Assessment?
You may, if you have any of the following problems:
1. Confirmed or suspected brain disorders.
2. Traumatic head injury from any source, for example car accidents, falls, and assaults
6. Any neurological disorder which compromises psychological function.
7. Concentration problems.
8. Attention Deficit
9. Memory problems/ forgetfulness.
10. Emotional problems.
11. Significant change in behaviour.
12. Road Accident Fund Assessment (RAF).
13. Head or brain injury for which there is a pending court case.